1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

memory card for digital camera

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by donnA, Mar 10, 2004.

1. donnA

donnA Active Member

I took some pictures last night and loaded them on my computer. Then found one wasn't good and retook it. When I put the memory card back in the reader and clicked to load it it said the card was not formated, I clicked yes to format when it asked and it said the program would not allow it to be formated.
    While I was loading the first pictures my computer froze up and I had to shut down and restart, when I did I unplugged the card reader. Did I do something to damage it? What can I do about this? Or do I have to get a new memory card now? If I could manage to send it to the company could they reformat it or what?

2. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    The card should be all right, although you may lose the images that are on it.

Is this a PC or Mac?

You should be able to reformat the same way you would a floppy disk.

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

Well I have no idea what the problem is or was. But I just reinserted it into the card reader and theres my picture displayed. Last night I restarted my computer, reinstalled the program for the card reader and still nothing. Seems to be working fine today.
    I might not have tried it again if you hadn't said it should be alright.
    Thanks