1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Memphis and Kansas

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by bobbyd, Apr 7, 2008.

1. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

Under 4 minutes left and Memphis is up by 7...can they pull it out!?!?!

2. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

going to OT...

3. Andy T.

Andy T. Active Member

Surely they can hold onto the lead, don't you think?

BTW, did you hear John Calipari's post-game interview? He said everything happens for a reason, and he thought if Rose makes these free throws, then it was God's will that they win and he was fine with that, but if he misses them, then it was God's will that they lose, he was also fine with that. Which begs the question: Is John Calipari a calvinist? :laugh:

4. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Great game, congrats to Kansas!

5. AF Guy N Paradise

AF Guy N Paradise Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was fortunate to get tickets to the game last night since it was right in my backyard. I took my son and we had a great time. I was pulling for Kansas since our coach is very close friends with Self and the fact that Kansas fans seem to be an overall better lot than the cocky Memphis fans who by the way have not won anything...

6. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

Memphis last night...LSU's ladies in a heart breaker the night before; i now officially hate college basketball. I don't think i'll ever watch another college basketball game again.
    Oooh...UT and Stanford tonight? That may be a good game; scratch what i said earlier. I'll just pout a whold lot until next season.

7. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

Thanks to Kansas winning last night, I have picked the best bracket in my life. Wow. Probably won´t happen again.