1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Mental illness and the Baptist Chuch

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by seekingthetruth, Apr 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

John - I will never forget that night. I praise God for carrying you through this time and for bringing you and your family together again. As I've said, God has some big things for you. I know He didn't bring you through this for nothing!

2. agedman

agedman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Removed

Told link was to a shamefully fake sight that mocks believers and Christ.

#202 agedman, Apr 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2012
  3. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agedman, Landover Baptist is a website for non-believers to mock believers and mock Christ.

It's a spoof. Everything on that site is made up and is for nothing more than a gathering of hard-core non-believers to pretend to be Christians and to pretend to have a forum and pretend to profess Godliness.

It's a terrible place and Christians should avoid it at all costs. I've been there a couple of times just out of curiousity and it's depressing to see that kind of hatred of God and to know that there are non-believers out there who go to such extremes to mock Jesus.

4. agedman

agedman Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I had no idea.

I will edit my post.

5. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    A lot of people don't know. I went to it out of curiousity because I heard believers discussing whether it was for real or not. I wish I hadn't gone. I poured over it and found terrible things there. It took me reading several things there before I realized what it was.

It's just hard to believe that non-believers can be that hell-bent on mocking the Lord. The non-believers that I knew growing up and whom I worked with were just good old janes and joes who merely had no upbringing in the church or direction as to who God is.

6. seekingthetruth

seekingthetruth New Member

Thank you Ann. I imagine you can see from our facebook pages that things are quite different now.

Thank you so much. I owe a great deal to you, Sheila, and Mark.

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.