1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Message day after Christmas

Discussion in 'Pastoral Ministries' started by pastorjeff, Dec 12, 2004.

1. pastorjeff

pastorjeff New Member

What will the subject of your message be on the 26th and also the text and subject of your New Years message? just curious.

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

I'm gonna get back to a basic series---nothing special for New Year's!

3. Pastor J

Pastor J New Member

I preached my Christmas message this morning. Next week I am out of town and the 26th I will preach what the Lord lays on my heart. I have in the past preached a New Years message, but I am not sure yet what I will preach on the 2nd.

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I plan a Christmas message for next Sunday (19th) at our mission church called "Hurry Up and Wait" about the promises and each group involved in the Christmas story.

On the 26th I will be at my home church and all my family will be there. Will speak on Jesus the Light of the World, from Hanukkah to Christmas to the Reformation to today.

Go everywhere preaching the Gospel . . . [​IMG]

5. USN2Pulpit

USN2Pulpit New Member

We're starting a new series in Daniel on that day. "Spiritual Living in a Secular World"