1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Message from a staunch constituionalist

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by ReformedBaptist, Feb 28, 2009.

1. ReformedBaptist

ReformedBaptist Well-Known Member

I don't suppose I could even say I am republican because those yahoos smell, talk, dance, and spend like democrats...so I will call myself a constituionalist.

I wanted to say, from an outsider point of view...the anti-obamaites on the board sound...well, shrill. And the obama-lovers sound, well...mushy.

But my main issue is with those with whom I have much agreement. I have a perception now that those who oppose Obama now sound like the loopy liberals who opposed Bush and blamed him for everything...and are still doing so...

Y'all are just on the flip side now. I am hearing this from Hannity as well. It just sounds like Obama bashing at this point--no substance.

THis is my plea for solutions. You think the stimulus plan is bad? What would you suggest? You think 650B for healthcare is outrageous? So do I. What needs to be done about healthcare if anything? What are the issues and problems with it? If it aint broke dont fix it. Is it broke?

You think Obama should leave 143000 troops in Iraq? Why? If you say its because we have not won or something, how do we quantify a win?