1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Message from Kentucky: Strong candidates matter

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by kyredneck, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh brother, one of Bevin fiascos was putting former Shepherds Conference organizer Dan Dumas on the state payroll?

SBTS • News • Gov. Bevin appoints Dumas

May 3, 2017 “Kentucky Governor Matt Bevin announced May 3 the appointment of Daniel S. Dumas, senior vice president for institutional administration at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, to lead a transformation of the state’s adoption and foster care system, effective June 19…Prior to coming to Southern Seminary, Dumas served at Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, as an executive pastor and executive director of conferences.”

LOL, months later...

Feb. 9, 2018 “Matt Bevin’s adoption czar a bust…Kentucky paid $60,000 for him to just go away.”

2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Matt Bevin beat Matt Bevin along the help of a third party run. IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Does Louisville report accurately? Why did he dump Jenean Hampton?

4. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I saw about 5 minutes of the video but I have not had the time to watch all of it. Thanks for linking it. It is on YouTube under Millennial Millie. Here is a condensation (I think):

5. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ah there it is. I was worried seeing what took so long for the “rigged” claim to come in. :Roflmao

Every...single...time

6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh, it does look like some fraud in Louisville but I imagine Indianapolis has more. I use to follow Kentucky news when they sold the Louisville paper downtown Indianapolis. Double check the video. It is partially about an immigrant who could be deported for registering to vote in Kentucky. However, he never did--someone in motor vehicles did it to him illegally. His wife called from their home in the Dakotas begging for help from the Kentucky state government. The Ohio River is very large at Louisville and there are not many bridges from Indiana but Kentucky does have the Ark Encounter & Creation Museum. One preacher from Kentucky called it the holy land. It is a beautiful state with a lot of shared history with Indiana. I used to live on the Ohio River.