1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Methodist Ministers

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by The Scribe, Jan 31, 2008.

1. The Scribe

The Scribe New Member

Bush Library

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

How can there be a Bush Library, when he doesn't unnerstand how the readification process works. Unless there are copies of "The Pet Goat".

"A lot of good readers can't practice their love with women across Americuh. Our enemies never stop readin' of ways of how to harm our country. And neither do we."

If the library is to be built at SMU, someone is going to have to be The Decider!

3. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    If many of these Methodist ministers would spend as much time preaching the Gospel as they do worrying about various social/political issues they would be much better off. I could say the same thing about many conservative Christians as well.

4. JFox1

JFox1 New Member

AMEN! :thumbs: :godisgood:

5. Mike McK

Mike McK New Member

You know, I grew up in the UMC and my grandparents started the UMC in my childhood hometown so it really does break my heart to say this, but the UMC is one big Laodicean nightmare. It is a doctrinal trainwreck that has become an embarrassment to the body of Christ.

I'm writing this from the road and yesterday, I had the opportunity to visit another Baptist church where I'm staying and one of the men in the Sunday School class said that he was run out of his Messodist church for standing up against some of their liberal and Unbiblical policies.

I'm praying that they'll split and that anybody who still believes in God's word at all with come out of it.

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

It is unlikely that you know this based on any facts.