1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by ccrobinson, Dec 4, 2007.

1. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

In addition to their likely 0-16 season, I heard that insult was added to injury this week when the players couldn't get into their stadium. Somebody had painted a goal line in front of the players' entrance.

2. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

:laugh:

Funny stuff!

Is it possible that there could be a team go undefeated and a team go winless in the same year???

I have felt all year that the Pats would slip up eventually and lose a game, but the last two weeks they have found a way to win.

I have also thought the Dolphins would get lucky one week and fall into a win, yet since they got hammered by the lowly Jets, I am just not sure.

3. Andy T.

Andy T. Active Member

I am curious to see what the point spread will be for the Miami-NE game. 30 points? Can you imagine the shock and irony if Miami were to defeat NE? It would be the sports story of the year.

CC, you forgot to pick last week in our pool. First place was there for the taking - 8-8 was the best record.

4. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

I know. :BangHead:

I usually make my picks right when I get home from work on Friday, but forgot for some reason.

I believe, more than ever, that the Patriots will lose a game and go 15-1. These last 2 games haven't been flukes and they haven't been the result of the Pats overlooking somebody, or not being up for the game, or anything like that.

I don't think we'll see crazy point spreads for the Patriots the rest of the year. My guess (and I haven't looked yet) is that the Steelers game is a 7 point spread and the rest of them won't be more than 14.

The Dolphins are at Buffalo, home for the Ravens, at New England and home for the Bengals. I think they'll beat the Ravens to go 1-15.

I also think that much is going to be made of the Patriots/Jets game. While I think it will be a payback game for Belichick, I think the Jets will play them much closer than anybody thinks.