1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michael A. Peroutka Law Practice

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by ballfan, Jun 9, 2004.

1. ballfan

ballfan New Member

What kind of law did or does Michael A. Peroutka practice? Anyone know?

2. ballfan

ballfan New Member

We don't seem to know very much about him.

3. Daniel David

Daniel David New Member

We know this: he is for John Kerry. He is for showing a yellow back in regards to military. He is for terrorists.

4. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

You could call his campaign office and ask, I'm sure they would be more than happy to answer this or any other questions you may have.

Peroutka 2004
    Suite #303
    8028 Ritchie Highway
    Pasadena, MD 21122

877-MAP-2004

5. ballfan

ballfan New Member

You could call his campaign office and ask, I'm sure they would be more than happy to answer this or any other questions you may have.

Peroutka 2004
    Suite #303
    8028 Ritchie Highway
    Pasadena, MD 21122

877-MAP-2004
    </font>[/QUOTE]You mean you don't know?

You're going to vote for and you don't even know what he does?

6. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

He is not for John Kerry, he is running against him in the election. He supports the military, and using the military to defend our country, not to build other nations and police the world. He supports defending our country against terrorists.

There are many on this forum that I disagree with about certain issues, but still respect and get along with, then there is you.

7. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

I have spoken with him a few times on the phone, and he has answered many questions for me, but that is not one of the questions I am voting for.

If you want to honestly know more about him, visit his web site, call his campaign office.

8. ballfan

ballfan New Member

I have spoken with him a few times on the phone, and he has answered many questions for me, but that is not one of the questions I am voting for.

If you want to honestly know more about him, visit his web site, call his campaign office.
    </font>[/QUOTE]Is it something he needs to be a bit ashamed of?

If he wants people to trust him and vote for him he needs to let us know something about himself.

He uses the internet. It would be a good place to post the info.

I wouldn't vote for the invisible man and nobody else should either.

9. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Goodness, ballfan. You post a question and if you don't get an answer within four hours you assume the worst, eh?

The law firm of he and his brother apparently specializes in A/R collection/credit risk:

PEROUTKA & PEROUTKA, P.A.
    8028 RITCHIE HIGHWAY
    SUITE 300
    PASADENA, MD 21122
    Phone: 410-768-2280 or 888-768-2280
    Fax: 410-553-9491
    PROFESSIONAL CONTROL OF ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE

10. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

I don't see any evidence of him hiding this, when it is public information. From looking at your post on other threads I think you enjoy posting for the sake of argument.

11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jonathan,

Not everyone is comfortable like you and I are in searching on the Internet. It takes some practice to learn how to locate information.

12. Daniel David

Daniel David New Member

Netpub, a vote for Peroutka is a vote for Kerry. He just has many moralists deceived.

It is better to fight terrorists where they live instead of where we live. Of course, military tactics isn't his strength. Double speak is.

13. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jonathan,

I don't know about you but I am getting a very strong sense that Bush supporters are becoming very, very, very worried about President Bush's chances at being re-elected this November. I think we can expect them to become more and more shrill, more and more desperate, more and more nonsensical in their tirades in the coming five months. I hope they each have a good doctor they can call on as their blood pressure may climb and climb and climb in the months ahead if their candidate continues to struggle for re-election.

14. Brett

Brett New Member

What has Peroutka done to deserve such accusations as "double speak"? To me, he seems like by far the best candidate to be president of the United States.

15. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

Brett, you'll have to excuse Daniel David, every board is entitled to at lease one member who rants and raves, but makes no sense.

16. ballfan

ballfan New Member

What has Peroutka done to deserve such accusations as "double speak"? To me, he seems like by far the best candidate to be president of the United States. </font>[/QUOTE]What has he done? Who knows? We don't really know enough about him to know if he's actually fit to be president.

Perhaps in the future the media will dig into his background and we'll find out. Maybe even before the election.

17. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Michael Anthony Peroutka, a graduate of Loyola College in Maryland and the University of Baltimore School of Law, is Chairman of the Constitution Party of Maryland and a member of the Executive Committee of the Constitution Party National Committee.

Michael and his wife, Diane, live in Millersville, Maryland with their three children, Elizabeth, Timothy and Patrick.

Founder of The Institute on the Constitution, a nation-wide program teaching the principles incorporated in the Declaration of Independence and the U. S. Constitution, Michael has, for 18 years, been a partner with his brother Stephen in the Pasadena, Maryland law firm of Peroutka & Peroutka. Inspired by his parents, Anthony and Elizabeth Peroutka, Michael was called to public service at an early age, providing leadership in support of the right to life, the right to keep and bear arms, and other Constitutional causes. Michael resigned from a position with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services when he recognized that none of the programs on which he was working were Constitutionally permissible.

Michael also serves on the Board of Trustees of The Conservative Caucus Research, Analysis & Education Foundation.

- LINK

18. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

I know enough about him to know that he has my vote in November. I actually took the time to research him, call him and pray about him. Who are you voting for again?

19. ballfan

ballfan New Member

20. ballfan

ballfan New Member

'Originally posted by ballfan:
    The Republicans need to be taught a lesson. I think I'll vote for Kerry. If enough Republicans cross over maybe it will send a message they can understand."

Yep, I was yanking a few chains. [​IMG]