1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michele Bachmann's Seat in Peril As House Race Tightens

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  2. targus

targus New Member

Crabby really should start reading his articles before linking them...

"She doesn't grasp the big picture and, in deference to her, she's never been in business." (Said Bachmann's challenger, Minnesota hotel magnate Jim Graves)

It sounds like Graves will be voting for Romney then. :laugh:

"The question now for Graves, as the vote nears, is how much of his significant personal wealth he'll pour into the campaign. That figure ranged between $22 and $111 million according to House financial disclosure documents.

Graves wouldn't reveal a specific outlay, but did say he expected that 25-30 percent of his campaign expenses would come from his own pocket. If the race stays as close as his internal pollsters indicate, don't be surprised to see the candidate dig even deeper. "

So suddenly Crabby supports the rich guy?

30% of his campaign is paid by his own money? Doesn't sound like his support is that strong.

And how much did this rich hotel magnate pay his hotel workers?

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He usually doesn't get past the headlines.

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    While Bachmann is not in my district I can tell you that I think she is a terrible representative in Congress. She's a publicity seeking wanna-be celebrity that has done virtually nothing for her constituents. She'll probably win based on name recognition only. She can't run on her record of achievements because she doesn't have any, except being famous.

5. go2church

go2church Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    She strikes me as just a few feathers short of being a full fledged looney bird.