1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Michelle Malkin’s Victory Over Doughnut Terrorists

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, May 29, 2008.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wonder if Michelle Malkin checks under her bed each night for terrorists? :laugh:

[​IMG]

" Another big victory for Michelle Malkin over the forces of terrorism!

Dunkin’ Donuts recently released an ad featuring celebrity chef Rachael Ray. Innocent enough, right?

Terror sleuth and columnist Michelle Malkin discovered the hidden message in the ad – a message meant to offer support for the “murderous Palestinian jihad.” "

- rest of the story at www.antiwar.com/blog/2008/05/29/michelle-malkins-victory-over-doughnut-terrorists/

2. Cutter

Cutter New Member

You would think that if Dunkin Doughnuts thought there was no credibility to the charge, they would not have pulled the ad.

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why would you think that? A business serving the public does not want bad publicity, even if the bad publicity is based on nonsensical thinking.

It is easier to just pull the ad and replace it with another one than to try to explain the situation to some of the folks on the radical right-wing in this country. To be successful in explaining it the folks it is being explained to would have to actually do their thinking with their brain instead of their knee(as in knee jerk reaction).

4. Cutter

Cutter New Member

I thought we lived in a time when any publicity was considered good publicity and something that helped to raise one's profile. Oh, maybe I was just thinking about celebrities like Britney and Paris. My bad. :eek:

5. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It depends on whether one doesn't care if their name is dragged through the mud in the media, as long as their name is mentioned. :)

6. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  7. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

I've witnessed far more egregious reactions to ads in the name of political correctness.