1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mighty Quiet

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Magnetic Poles, Nov 7, 2006.

1. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

2. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

So when the democrat party took a lurch to the right, you abandoned them?

Why?

3. hillclimber1

Site Supporter

What do you think?

Of course not. It was using ubsurdity to make the point that to have a majority of "original intent" judges on the supreme court wasn't something that GWB had much choice in.

4. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

It's a crushing defeat for neoconservatism, and as such, a necessary step to the re-establishment of a conservative party in America. At present, there is none. That is what the election was really about. In the long run, it can be a victory for the republicans, if they accept the reasons for it.

5. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

I am not so sure about this, although it certainly appears as such. If Gates is apponted as Secretary of Defense, I would dare imagine that this is the beginning of the end for the Neoconservatives.

Regards,
    BiR

6. UnchartedSpirit

UnchartedSpirit New Member

You would rather turn someone into a psycotic wreck that does drugs on the streets before laying your OWN life down for your daughter? [PERSONAL ATTACK DELETED]
    Being humiliated in high school wasn't torture for you? Even an autistic introvert has more emotions than you do.

We could pray for God to burn Washington like he did Sodom and Gomorrah. With enough faith, that will bring these heretics down.

#86 UnchartedSpirit, Nov 12, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2006
  7. Bluefalcon

Bluefalcon Member

This is a great observation, and one reason why the GOP is a bunch of crock. If the Dems want to filibuster the budget over this fine, let's have 2 years of filibuster debate and see what happens and who's to blame. Instead, the lame GOP panders to the liberals and apologizes for being in charge.

Bottom line: GOP politicians are bad, DEMs are worse, time for a powerful third party that stands up and acts like real kick-butt man for conservative and family values.

8. hillclimber1

Site Supporter

Wow, talk about journalistic liscense. I like to think I/my team could extract the information without turning the perp into a psychotic wreck, but like I said, I would stop at nothing. My life is God's to do with as he pleases, I freely lay it down for anyone, including you.

9. hillclimber1

Site Supporter

Boy am I ever ready.