1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Milatry records for Vets:

Discussion in 'Vets and Friends' started by Salty, May 7, 2021.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    From AUSA:
    The National Personnel Records Center, an arm of the National Archives that holds military records, has what is estimated to be a two-year backlog in veterans’ records requests, the result of reduced staffing during the pandemic. This has affected access to records critical for benefits claims.

What to Watch: The Department of Veterans Affairs is prioritizing COVID-19 vaccinations for National Archives staff, expanding remote access for workers and getting more people working in the call center in an effort to stop the backlog from growing.

2. Paul from Antioch

Paul from Antioch Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you have the website for getting military records? I know that there is one, but no one I've so far asked has this Archive's web address. I'd appreciate your posting it here on BB because there probably may be some BB reader who needs this web address. Thanks in advance for any help you can give about this matter!!

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist