1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miles Stanford, the "Green Letters"...

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Alive in Christ, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

Well, I've had this classic for years and years, and I'm feeding on it for about the 10th time now.

It never gets old.

Its so very rich and spiritually rewarding. The wonderful New Covenant "identification" truths are so exceedingly foundational, yet many times they are diminished, or even...incredibly...ignored in messages and bible studies.

The experiential fruit that these truths produce is always wonderful and lasting.

Praise God! :thumbs:

For those unaware, many years ago Brother Miles Stanford sent out several mailings of what he called "green letters" to the vast personal mailing list he had accumulated through the years. Of course those people past on these wonderful messages to others, and "God gave the increase"

In time these volumes were officially published individually, and then compiled in one volume called "The Complete Green Letters"

If you dont have it, you should be able to find it in any christian book store. I would highly reccomend it.

Anyone else been blessed by this wonderfull book?

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://withchrist.org/MJS/glchapters.htm

Started them once but he seemed to find much more in a verse than I could, of course his followers called it "depth." :wavey:

Runs in my mind his works are on a cdrom with some other preachers but don't have it and don't remember for sure.

3. mesly

mesly Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have been blessed by the Green Letters since the book was first introduced to me over 20 years ago. I have given out many copies over the years to people wanting to deepen their walk with the Lord. I'm glad to hear you mention it here!