1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miracles on 9/11

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by David M Darling, Sep 11, 2021.

1. David M Darling

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Given the anniversary I thought I would share this, it is a documentary on the events in the WTC on 9/11, there were numerous instanced where people in the towers cried out to God in their situation and were miraculously saved! It is about 1 hour and 30 minutes but it is a good watch, if you watch carefully you can see the hand of God in the situation!

2. David M Darling

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    One particular story in this documentary- a man was sitting at his desk in the WTC when suddenly he looked out the window and saw the plane headed straight for him, instantly he cried out to God saying "God I can't do this take over!" He dove for cover underneath his desk, he survived the impact and later escaped from the building unharmed!

3. Marooncat79

Marooncat79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again, Jesus said, a wicked and adulterous generation seeks after signs

4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That’s haunting and was hard to see... even after the 20 years I left my job in NYC. Very much like PTSD. The thing is, that could have been me! My wife has a saying, “There for the Grace of God go I.”

And there I’m sure will be another attack. Not securing Afghanistan will have consequences not recognizable as of yet ... all because of.... Thank You Joe Biden!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I remember just after the towers came down, a man claimed he was on top of the tower when it collapsed and “rode” a slab of concrete like a surf board to the street.

It turned out the story was, of course, made up. He wasn’t in the tower at all.

If you look at the miracles in scripture, they were clearly verified by witnesses who knew the people involved.

peace to you