1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MISSOURI CONFIRMS IT: US CAMPUSES ARE SLIDING INTO PC CHAOS

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Nov 9, 2015.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.breitbart.com/racism/201...rms-it-us-campuses-are-sliding-into-pc-chaos/

MISSOURI CONFIRMS IT: US CAMPUSES ARE SLIDING INTO PC CHAOS

November 2015 may well prove a tipping point in the college campus descent into politically correct chaos.

Yesterday, I described the rise of emotionally incontinent, Maoist-style mobs at Yale, screeching at a professor who refused to apologise over… something to do with Halloween costumes. Now we learn that a football team at the University of Missouri has taken the unprecedented step of boycotting future games until their concerns about alleged campus racism are addressed, and university president has resigned over his supposed “white privilege.” There’s even a hunger strike involved.

Unlike Yale, where outrage was generated over dressing-up boxes, students at the University of Misouri have alleged that more serious incidents took place. The African-American student government president claims that in September, he was on the receiving end of racial slurs from people driving a passing pick-up truck.

Other black students have also reported racial slurs, and, more recently, a “poop swastika” was found smeared across a campus bathroom. The swastika thing is just an allegation, of course — and anonymous swastikas on campus do have an unfortunate history of turning out to be hoaxes.

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't understand what is happening in Missouri but the press is saying that the racial slurs came from a drunk who is being expelled, the swastika was aimed at Jews, and it is not the business of the university to comment on legal cases in Ferguson. Maybe Missouri is not a good university if that is what brought them down.

3. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As I see it, the left is just beginning to reap what they have sown!Devilish

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Exactly.

5. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If I had a child in that university, I would yank him out immediately. From what is published, it seems that there is a lot of knock-out game stuff going on around the locations of the university. Time to find another college.