1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Moorman of the DBS and Peter Ruckman

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by John of Japan, Sep 18, 2014.

1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Thank you so much for all of this info!! It will be helpful should I speak to this family again who has fallen for Moorman's teachings. And the fact that this thread was started and continued by a "TR guy" means a lot. It shows that you don't have a thing against the text that underlies the KJV (which is a big argument that KJVOliers use) but that you want the truth. The clear and honest truth. Thank you again for all of your hard work John!

2. John of Japan

John of Japan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You're entirely welcome. I have nothing personal whatsoever against the DBS folk and other KJVO folk. I only want to hold them to high standards of truth and scholarship. And this is something they truly need.

As you mention, I'm a TR translator, the lead translator of the first and only Japanese NT from the TR in modern Japanese. Praise the Lord, 100,000 copes of our "John and Romans" has now been printed by Bearing Precious Seed and is being collated!

3. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

:applause::applause::applause:

:godisgood: