1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Moral question

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by Salty, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

Well, not officially, because that's against the board rules I believe. I merely pointed out your dishonesty in saying I was making claims I wasn't making.

By definition, it is. By YOUR OWN posted definition, it is.

"Disguise" and "costume" are two different things.

And deceiving can be used as a tool to do right, as God Himself shows us.

Right. It was necessary to deceive. God deceived, because it's not wrong to do.

And what is amazing to me is that you can't even see that YOUR OWN posted definition proves me correct. It really is astounding.

I have not been dishonest or broken my integrity in this entire post. You, on the other hand, have accused me over and over again of saying something I did not say. So ... who's being dishonest?

I literally laughed when I read this. I challenge you to read the thread again. If you read it with honest comprehension and searching, you'll see who made the unfounded accusations. Spoiler again: It's you.

As a final note, I notice that you STILL haven't addressed anything I've actually said. Interesting.

#61 Sapper Woody, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Lol, there's a lot of Rook players that consider cheating to be part of the game and perfectly acceptable as long as you don't get caught.

[add]

...it's part of the game to watch your opponent and try to catch them cheating...

#62 kyredneck, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sorry, but no. You are wrong. The definition you posted says deceit is concealing OR misrepresenting the truth. It is an OR statement, not an AND statement.

Well, it wasn't deceit, was it? After all, I wasn't concealing anything.