1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

More plane trouble in Detroit...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by rbell, Jan 13, 2010.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

...if the US were a body, Detroit would either be a baby tooth (invaluable at one time, pretty much in the way now), appendix (its sole purpose seems to be to cause us problems), or the armpit (man, it just stinks).

4 Passengers on Northwest Flight Cause Disturbance
    SOURCE
    Amsterdam to Detroit...sound familiar?

As expected, we hear nothing about the religious persuasion of the troublemakers. But, as I read in a comment...I bet it rhymes with "scarabs."

Gee, I can't begin to tell you how safe I feel with our brilliant minds running the TSA and handling our airports, planes, and the like.

Can we just take a billion dollars or two, give it to El Al, and have real security??? Please??!?

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Not to nitpick, but if you are thinking "Arabs", that is not a religion. And the underwear bomber was not Arabic, but Nigerian.

3. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    aw, come on, guys.
    These, for want of a better word, people, just want to be fed and pampered and given free medical attention in US jails.
    They're not gonna get that elsewhere, you know.