1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

More Realistic Cases?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Apr 28, 2007.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

You mean believe your conspiracy theory that a few drunken and promiscuous extremist islamofascist CIA/FBI informants conspired together along with a "disgruntled" ex CIA/ISI asset who has never been indicted for the crime or that there is an islamofascist waiting to cut my head off if I don't vote for neocons and widening the current mid east conflict living under every bed in America?

Naw, it's just all a bit to far off the wall for me, thanks.

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Orwellian, I think is probably the word that best describes the official account of these so called "realistic cases". Besides, why should I listen to the people now offering "realistic cases" when all their past "realistic cases" all turned out to be wrong?

#2 poncho, Apr 29, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2007
  3. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Poncho, You know that they will never admit to being wrong, it will always be some one elses fault because of some one elses faulty data and we were all privileged to that info.:rolleyes:
    The end will always justify the means and data will then be revised to something that could be more acceptabe for the time being until the populace gets distracted and forgets.When one is striving to keep their own agenda or supporting the agenda of some one else, don't expect objective reasoning.