1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

More TSA madness: Crippled boy, son of cop, harassed

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by rbell, Feb 16, 2010.

1. rbell

rbell Active Member

Why am I not surprised?

SOURCE

Synopsis: Camden, NJ cop Bob Thomas has a 4 year-old son who can't walk on his own without leg braces. The following describes their encounter with a TSA genius at Philly's airport (which isn't exactly the epicenter of good customer service anyway, IMHO).

Here's the play-by-play:

Several years ago, Tom Daschle, when pushing for this TSA train wreck, made the statement, "You don't professionalize until you federalize." So, we managed to get federal government employees (higher rates of incompetence), who are largely unionized (untouchable if things go wrong, and not exactly known for work ethic), to be in charge of our safety on airliners. Then, on top of all that, the customer has no rights when mistreatment occurs; in fact, complaining might get a black mark that the taxpayer/traveller (who supposedly has "rights" in this system) doesn't want or can't afford.

And people wonder why we still have security lapses...

For those of you (like me) who have a "real job" (one that actually depends on your performance), imagine if you were to mistreat someone as this TSA genius did to this child--I'd be out on my ear yesterday.

2. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    disgusting.
    maybe some of the requirements to be a TSA agent is cold-heartedness, cruelty, sexual and emotional abuse as a child ?

3. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

People like that deserve to be forced to wear leg braces for the rest of their lives. GRRR!:mad: [​IMG][​IMG]