1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mormon Ads on here

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by Gina B, Nov 20, 2010.

1. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

I normally don't see them, but lately I've been getting tons of embedded ads in the site (maybe when I'm not logged in) placed strategically, meaning it makes it look like someone's signature in their profile or an ending of their post.

I wanted to bring that to people's attention...it kinda makes me sick because I am now a Christian and do not want to be associated with them anymore, mistakenly or not, in any way, shape, or form.

The ads make it look like posters here are mormon. I'm assuming others are noticing this, if not and you want screen shots let me know, I'll grab a few.

2. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    From now on when we mention subject, write is Morm0n. - notice the zero (0) instead of "O"

Dang those cookies or whatever they are

3. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Thanks. Tried to go back and edit it but too late. I misspelled it in the title but then not in the post. GRRR