1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mormon Theology expose cartoon

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Eric B, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Eric B

Eric B Active Member
    Site Supporter

Don't know who made it, but thought people would find it interesting. serval people commenting deny it is completely true, but it is the same thing I see on them in apologetic books (CRI, etc).
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=zy0d1HbItOo

Also, there was this strange claymation video illustrating how Satan thinks about people. Several people said that said they remembered as a child (I never saw any such thing, though).
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ

2. Zenas

Zenas Active Member

The cartoon portrayal may be true. Morman beliefs are truly way out there and I question whether they are saved. Nevertheless,this is in extremely bad taste and I hope the moderator of this board removes it. There is just something about cartoons that portray a sense of ridicule and ridicule has no place in denouncing someone's religion.

3. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

I believe I have seen that video years ago, I think it is from 'the God Makers'. I'm sure the LDS has done a lot to try and discredit it, but I think others who have left the Mormon church would say it is pretty accurate as to what they teach.

4. Chemnitz

Chemnitz New Member

The video is a portion of the video God Makers by the Jeremiah Production group. The video is mainly scare tactics (i.e. Mormons ruined my marriage, they took advantage of me during a vunerable time, etc.) but this cartoon is an accurate reproduction of Mormon theology.