1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Most Critical State

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by saturneptune, Oct 7, 2012.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

There are several swing states this year, such as NH, NC, VA, IA, WS, NV, CO, FL, and OH. Is there one state you think the entire election for President will come down to, such as FL in 2000? I believe this year the state will be Ohio. Ohio is usually a reflection of voting across the country.

2. Walguy

Walguy Member

Wisconsin! (Yes, I have a bias, lol. Btw, the official abbreviation for my state is WI, not WS. :tongue3: )

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Sorry about that, and there is two reasons that is pathetic. One, my son lives in Madison and works for Epic Corp. The second is that I used to be an electronics and networking tech for the Postal Service. Wow, you really zapped me on that one. Hanging my head in shame. LOL

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

By the way, you have a beautiful state up there. One funny political story, last spring, I was visiting my son and his family. We went downtown to tour the capitol building. The demonstrations against Governor Walker were in full swing. As my son and I were walking around the outside of the building, we got stuck in a crowd carrying signs and they were chanting "Recall Walker, recall Walker." That lasted about five minutes before the broke away to our next stop. Kind of an interesting unplanned event.