1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Moved In

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by TheGriff, Aug 5, 2011.

1. TheGriff

TheGriff New Member

Yesterday was my final payday at the job I have had since I was a senior in high school. I got a surprise because I had enrolled in profit sharing and hand forgotten about it and was a nice surprise bonus.

Yesterday I loaded up what I was taking from the house and headed to my new digs. I unpacked and then went shopping for some other things I needed.

Of utmost importance was a desk and I had researched options and found my best option would be to build a desk out of components. I have an L-shaped desk with six drawers and two filing cabinets. I tricked it out with some accessories.

I also got an easy chair for the room and a book-shelf with a TV stand.

Under the arrangement, I'm responsible for yard work every 5th week and this is my week, so I spent the night at my new place and I'm just waiting until 9:00 which is the earliest I can mow.

Then it will be back to my parents home until the Aug 22. when I'll move for good.

It doesn't seem real to me. It feels like I'm just playing house. I don't know how long before the reality sets in.