1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Moveon.org contacted me

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Moveon.org texted me and wanted to know if I would help with their "Blue Wave". I am a registered Republican. I have no idea how they got my number but I look forward to receiving their texts and let me know what they are doing..

Anyone else get contacted by the opposing party.

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes I get LOTs of calls as I have in the past made known that I was independent - they like independents - I'm one of those who tells white lies and skew them in the wrong direction.

I am now a pro-life Libertarian.

p.s. I usually tell them I am undecided - Hey, The Lord may come before I vote.

#2 HankD, Oct 27, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I always remind people who call me that Joe Biden has a 17% truth rate....and while that may be good for politics (I think President Trump's was around 5%) it's horrible for leadership and I prefer to vote for who I believe would make a good leader.

4. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've been contacted by both main parties. Lately I've been invited to participate in strategizing. I'm sure such would be rescinded, if I began asking questions. I've not gotten offers to simply receive info.

5. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You should always reserve the right to change your mind right up until the time you pull the lever or press the final button.

6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    LOL! what would the pollsters do!? 100% UNDECIDED. :D

• Like Like x 2
  7. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I told the GOP a long time ago that I was retired and was not going to give them any more money but they still contact me. I have gotten several messages that I should go vote early on my cell phone. My representatives are all big spenders.