1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mumbai Highlights Britain’s Threat from Within

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Ps104_33, Dec 4, 2008.

1. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

"Though the 2008 Mumbai attacks have not yet been officially connected to the alleged involvement of young British Muslims trained in Pakistan, I would like to talk about the widespread radical culture of Great Britain that proliferates as we breathe. On September 11, 2001, as a South African friend and I sat in my living room watching the events in the United States unfold, I said, “Mark my words: one day we will wake up and find ourselves under siege across Britain by 10,000 young British Muslims who have been churned up by the endless media frenzy about Israel, Zionists, and Jews, and they will lay siege to tube stations, libraries, hospitals, theaters, cinemas, hotels, and the whole infrastructure of Britain’s great metropolises.” My friend, who grew up in an Africa of a tumultuous era, did not call me a lunatic but agreed with my prophecy."

http://pajamasmedia.com/blog/mumbai-highlights-britains-threat-from-within/