1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Murderer walking freely....

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by pinoybaptist, Jan 29, 2006.

1. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    20,000 babies as of Nov. 30, 2005 for 20 years, more or less 1000 babies per year, or at least 80 per month.

I hear the charge is at the very least 300 dollars per abortion.

Real multi-million dollar business that ACLU lawyers wouldn't want to see go.

I wonder if the money reaches all the way to some higher ups ?

In the Philippines, eons ago before the age of 'sophistication', the police districts used to be divvied up into precincts. Each precint had a traffic commander, under the district commander, who is under the Chief of Police, who used to be a mayoral appointee. Well, even the police at that time were city appointees.

Each traffic commander had traffic zones, and each traffic zone had a traffic cop, and each traffic cop had a quota for the day, and so you'd see passenger vehicles getting pulled over for no apparent reason, the driver run up the traffic outpost, down again and proceed with his business.

At the end of the day, the traffic sergeant goes around each traffic outpost, ostensibly to get the day's data, proceeds to the traffic cop's box in a table, get the day's 'tong' (bribes) and go back to district headquarters to deliver the goods which is divvied up, and I guess you all know what's happening.

I wonder if abortion isn't organized corruption ?

2. Ron Arndt

Ron Arndt New Member

abortion is BIG business and a clear indicator of of the loose sexual immorality in America.