1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Muslim Migrants .... A well disguised Trojan Horse???

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Sep 15, 2015.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :type: This is of course my own opinion, and I suspect many will not agree with me .... but I happen to believe the migrant crisis is nothing more than a well planned out Trojan Horse. One day, the West will wake up and look out in their communities and see the enemy has over run their walls, and are taking their nations without hardly a fight!

I was wondering what you may think? Of course, an opinion means just that. It is mine, and please do not look for me to disagree with yours or defend mine! My mind is made up, and time and history will tell if this is a fact, or simply an older man's musings! :flower:

BTW - the Trojan Horse has already galloped into America, and is just waiting the right time to unleash it's social, cultural, and governmental changes! :tear:

2. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, of course, it is a Trojan Horse but when Obama left Iraq defenseless, it was just a question of time until something like this happened.

If you want to read something pathetic on this problem, read the Pope's interview with Portuguese radio. He basically says that all of the Catholic countries are broke (wonder why?) and it is the duty of the Protestants, whom he curses to hell, to provide room and board for these people although His Holiness Himself is letting 2 families stay at the Vatican (so generous) but he did not mention if he would have to sell any of his numerous gold crowns to pay for this huge expense.

4. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Time or Newsweek back in the 60-70s ran an article or two about Muslims preparing to take over the world. They had amassed millions to make preparations - that was their plan then and I doubt the plan has changed much since.

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Yeah it's all Obama's fault alright . . .

Annals of National Security MARCH 5, 2007 ISSUE

The Redirection

Is the Administration’s new policy benefitting our enemies in the war on terrorism?

BY SEYMOUR M. HERSH

To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has coöperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.

< snip >

The new American policy, in its broad outlines, has been discussed publicly. In testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in January, Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said that there is “a new strategic alignment in the Middle East,” separating “reformers” and “extremists”; she pointed to the Sunni states as centers of moderation, and said that Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah were “on the other side of that divide.” (Syria’s Sunni majority is dominated by the Alawi sect.) Iran and Syria, she said, “have made their choice and their choice is to destabilize.”

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2007/03/05/the-redirection

#5 poncho, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2015
  6. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Sounds like someone needs to get a blog instead of posting on a debate forum! :laugh:

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

#7 poncho, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2015
  8. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :wavey: :love2: (I absolutely loved your comment) :type:

9. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

My opinion is essentially the same as yours. In fact I started a similar thread before I noticed yours!

10. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not a problem, starting a similar thread! We needd to make this opinion known, and the more threads the better! Shalom OR!

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Will you be supporting these opinions with facts or more opinion as per usual?