1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Muslim Outreach Mission

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Heart_For_Christ, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Heart_For_Christ

Heart_For_Christ New Member

I am sending out this mission request for anyone who would be willing to go with me to reach the Muslims outside the US. I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ has placed within in me a heart for the Muslim people. If anyone else has this desire then, Lord willing, we can go and reach out to these lost souls. The harvest is great. Christian organizations such as GEM (Greater Europe Mission) are playing a huge role, but more people need to be sent. My prayer is that Christ might send me and others to help in this fight to reach the lost. The horn has been announced, the mission is clear, and the path as been set to fulfill the Great Commission declared by our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

Below, is the mission criteria that I have in mind….

There are a lot of Muslims in Africa and other places that need the love of Christ preached unto them. We will need to discuss and organize the best ways to reach them. Outreach can be had if we plan correctly and have the right tools. I am hoping to accomplish this mission during the summer months and plan on coming back to the States before the end of August. Travel necessities will need to be in order and we still have time to get this necessities accomplished. I have will probably have about 6000 dollars, at the end of May, to contribute and I am willing to throw it all and everything else into the collective financial pool.

With that being said, I would ask you to pray and fast about this and see if Christ is leading you to answer this mission call. Thank you for your time and God bless.

If you so desire, you can reach me outside this discussion at [email protected]

P.S. There is another mission that I have to accomplish before the summer and that is to reach some people in Colorado. The Lord has spoken to me, in my heart, that I can’t do this alone and I am asking for someone to go with me to Colorado and accomplish this outreach mission. The mission is passing out Christian pamphlets at local Christian organizations, street reaching, etc. We could do this mission and then fly out and reach the Muslims in the summer.