1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Must a Marriage be legally licensed to be accepted by God?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by jprieto, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And to that I will say, and Bill Clinton didn't inhale.

2. HeirofSalvation

HeirofSalvation Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

HE DIDN'T...HOW DARE YOU!!!! :laugh:
    An idea which, in my mind, only actually proved his lack of appreciation for wealth and money...because those (relatively few times) someone spent good money on some solid weed and offered me some...I didn't WASTE it by refusing to inhale...I at least got high!!!! What an insult to the value of a well-spent dollar! If you're going to toke the ganja....at least kill a few brain-cells!!! Bill was a wastrel if he didn't inhale....I absolutely DID! :thumbsup:

3. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I probably should not answer this and wait until HoS makes a complete jackass of himself but since most of you folks, you included, have ceased the silly approaches and spewing contemt and childish anger, you deserve an answer.

I've said it many times on this forum and should not need to repeat it but, here goes. You can not build a theological subcatagory on any single no9r 0on any small group of scripture. Aaron, the Bible (the message from the Father to us) is of one context, beginning with "In the beginning..." and does not change until the pronouncement of the last "Amen" of Revelation 22.

Now, Jesus, God in the flesh of a man, set a principal that every disciple needs to learn... He treated people according to where they were in their walk through life and sought to bring them forward... from that point. This is, indeed, one of the best points to begin a protest 0of this teaching but when viewed in the light ofr the wholoe of scripture, it does not counter what I have said.

So, to answer your question, no sir! If I am wrong, it is because I have sought, diligently, to hear the Spirit and have taken an extremely conservative position that will yield only to the Father.

4. th1bill

th1bill Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is what I mean about making oneself out to e a jackass. This, in no manor goes to answer the OP but rather gives others reason to laugh at you two.