1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Must Believe That He Is God!

Discussion in 'Calvinism & Arminianism Debate' started by tyndale1946, Apr 21, 2015.

1. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Jer 31:31-34 - "Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Spot on! :thumbs:

Hint; new covenant - new birth - Christ is you - law written on the heart - Gentiles who did not have the law now showing the law written on the heart.

2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Oh my lord....your shell is hard as is mine.....but I tell you the truth .....we few, we happy few are in the minority....& I know we like it that way.:thumbs:

3. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jesus life and death fulfilled all of the Law , and that those of us now saved are under the Gospel of Grace, and not under the one of the law, and that New covenant was something brand new, as it rendered nullified and void the one of the law...