1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured MUST SEE: Retired Undercover Drug Cop Explains the Drug War

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Sep 20, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Canada’s New PM Issues Challenge to US – “We’re Ending Wars and Legalizing Pot”

If the phone conversation with President Obama is any indication of Justin Trudeau’s commitment, Canada will be giving its southern neighbor lessons in peace and freedom.

Trudeau, Canada’s Prime Minister-elect, told Obama on Tuesday that he will withdraw their fighter jets from Iraq and Syria. Both of these campaigns represent U.S. military aggression based on deceit and manufactured consent.

By withdrawing machines of death and destruction from the two countries plagued by military hegemony, Trudeau is making a strong statement and standing firm behind his commitment.

“I committed that we would continue to engage in a responsible way that understands how important Canada has a role to play in the fight against ISIL (Islamic State), but he (Barack Obama) understands the commitments I’ve made around ending the combat mission,” he told reporters in Ottawa on Tuesday.

Interestingly, the announcement was not included in a White House read-out of the phone call.

Continue . . . http://thefreethoughtproject.com/ca...friends-withdrawing-war-legalizing-marijuana/

2. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Canadians eat their dead. They have no souls. Looking into a Canadian's black soul-less eyes is like staring into the eyes of a stuffed animal. They are hangers-on...like remora eels that cling to the jaw of a shark.

Just kidding. Canadians are ok. I'm teasing. I work with them.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

It's a pretty accurate description of our own corporatist federal government and criminal justice system though.