1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Beliefs

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by QueenEstherP31, Jul 22, 2011.

1. QueenEstherP31

QueenEstherP31 New Member

I answered but deleted again. I am so confused! I need to stop answering.

#41 QueenEstherP31, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
  2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Thank you for answering those questions. If you are not comfortable answering the other questions on the public forum, you can either e-mail me or PM me. I am concerned about you.

3. Tom Butler

Tom Butler New Member

Ann, you are doing a wonderful job counseling QueenEsther. I am calling on all our BB brothers and sisters to pray for you, since you obviously have the wisdom and compassion she needs. I hope QueenEsther will pm you and fill in more of the blanks. We don't need to know everything, but since God has placed you here for her, it will be helpful to you and her if she can be candid with you.

To QueenEsther: Ann has been on this board almost as long as I have, and I've watched her as she enters into discussions. She has a sweet spirit. You may trust her.

4. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If I might, I recommend that this go private between Ann and Queen E.

5. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

What you need is to get some help and open discussion boards is not the place. If you fear your husband you need to get out of the relationship. Even if not you need to seek some counseling on your own. I will pray for you both. God bless.

6. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Thank you Tom. I've given my e-mail address and I do pray that QE will contact me. I do fear that there may be some danger here for her and that possibly that is why she keeps changing her posts (and why I edited my post that quoted her). I would even be happy to give her my phone number if she needed to contact me that way.

Please pray for her. I am praying for her safety right now and that God will touch her heart and mind with His Word tonight.

7. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

Amen!

:thumbsup: :godisgood:

8. glfredrick

glfredrick New Member

Might just be my cynical side sticking out, but I can't help but feel that we're being set up by someone...

God help the woman if she is for real. Only He can! :praying:

9. David Lamb

David Lamb Active Member

I don't get it, Queen Esther. Above your posts it says that you have posted 18 messages in total to the Baptist Board. I have just counted, and all 18 are on this thread. So it looks as though your first post on this thread was also your first to the Baptist Board. Yet you seem to be referring to a previous message by you, where you say you were "sharing your feelings" and telling everyone what you do and how you live. So where is that earlier post that you apologize for in post 1 on this thread?

I expect I've missed some obvious explanation. :)

Anyway, Welcome to the Board!

10. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

If you notice, almost every one of her posts was modified and in each one, she had posted more information then deleted it and changed the message because she was afraid of the information she posted getting into the wrong hands. So that is what she's referring to.