1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Birth Sister & Birth Father...

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Cleodolinda, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Cleodolinda

Cleodolinda New Member

Both my sister and father are seriously ill...

My sister has pneumonia and severe asthma. She is 4'11" and is in a lot of pain, she can't walk half a block without collapsing.

My father has had several heart attacks and two by-passes. He has a pacemaker, but isn't responding well. The doctor's are considering amputation of one of his legs, because of the condition of his veins. He's in tremendous pain.

Please keep them in your prayers for a speedy recovery and lessening of the pain and discomfort they are both experiencing.

I don't know if they are Christians...I was adopted as a child...but I do know that, for a time, they lived in the same town that I lived in and we went to church together.

They moved away and I grew up, got married and I moved away, we fell out of touch. My sister and I found each other less than a week ago, and I found out all about their health problems and such, so please pray for them.

Thank You!

2. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Holding you and your family up in prayer.

Blessings

following-Him

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

They are in my prayers.

4. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying:for those who need healing and salvation.