1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My favorite part of the Holidays

Discussion in 'Women's Fellowship Forum' started by Carnold23, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Carnold23

Carnold23 Member

One of my favorite parts of the holidays is being with my children and teaching them the love of Christ. I always use Christmas as a huge opportunity to learn more about our faith. Christmas is not only about presents and food, but also about celebrating our faith. Church on Christmas eve is something that we look forward to every year.
    The other part of the holidays that I look forward to all year is helping less fortunate in our community. We also take part in the toy drive, and donating to the food bank. As Christians I think we need to make it a priority to help others during the holidays.
    What are some of your favorite things about this time of year?

2. Sue-Ellen

Sue-Ellen Active Member

I love the Christmas services that the churches put on. They are always so beautiful. I like to see the little kids taking part. They are so adorable. My favorite part of the holidays are gathering of my church family. I love also spending time with my family and friends.it truly is a wonderful time of year.