1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

my grand daughter

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by dcorbett, Oct 16, 2015.

1. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please pray for Shanoah! She had an asthma attack after marching band practice today, and she exacerbated. My daughter says it was brought on by severe allergies.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Asthma is awful!! My husband has a severe case of it and it's such a tricky dance to keep it under control. I just prayed for your granddaughter!

• Like Like x 1
  3. pwarbi

pwarbi Member

Your granddaughter will be in my prayers @dcorbett and I wish her all the best for the future. My nephew also as severe asthma and when he has an attack even though we know what's happening and what to do, the fear and panic we all feel seeing him like that is heart breaking for us all.

God will look out for her and protect her. All the best to you and all your family.

4. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will pray for your granddaughter. My son has asthma so I know how worrisome it can be. His attacks have lessened as he's grown older. Thank the Lord his last episode was over a year ago, had to take him to the ER. There are some very effective meds out there for controlling asthma, but they are expensive.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Will do.

6. sunflogun

sunflogun New Member

Will do too and I certainly can relate with that as I have asthma since I am a kid and I have passed it on to my older kid too. Praying can certainly help, but finding the right doctor can help a lot too, so my prayers are going in both directions.

7. Heda

Heda New Member

Praying for her! I know many people with asthma and know how bad it can get! But prayers always seem to help!