1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Grief and Sorrow

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by OneIsTheWord, Jun 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Can I say, that the Lord is the cause of my anger for my loss, or did I cause me somehow to do something, did something happening that I don’t understand, I must look back in my life or see the cause before I have not forgiving someone and something, and the only one I see is Satan, or was it of my own action.

I felt somewhat betrayed of losing my family in those days, I didn’t blame the Lord for I knew that is all rightness and he is the giver of life there is no lie in him, How can I know this to be true? I see my memory of what I have lost, I knew that pain will continue in my life witnessing many things happening all at once, if I sleep I may put on a song or two and, to pass the time, as I lay down, my mind starts wonder always the question why? God, There is no easy answer. Can God also see my Grief, I say yes, Lord do you see my lost, let not my heart be in pain, I can’t live in anger all my life must be answered, but this I know the Lord would not want me to remember with my Grief and sorrow, I must remember and honor the love of my memory, not by my anger, take hold on me, but to celebrate my life with life, for I know for because I put away my anger for I am young as she gave me in my life, I’ll see for my Lord is in the stars, and that I shall be, so I’ll make good memories into life for my family as she that made gave birth to me, I’ll walk in fields of gold in the memories of my family, and no one can ever take that which the Lord bestow upon my heart, always to forgive

Agape Love

2. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    What I can't understand how much conflict among many, I a new believer, this Christ is much more then any, but I can't understand how much you are against already you know, and still not outgrow your difference your guys do not give justice to the newcomer, you push us away from Christ, but there will be an end to all of this, I may myself away from the Church because it's always the same tune but always the same argument, what more I say you guys take over my words, no justice for me, those who are last are happier than those who are where first.
    It's better for me because you give Satan a door in your life, I see the mind of something you can not comprehend.

3. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    things are better seen from afar

4. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You contradict scripture in your stated beliefs and from your dreams and visions.

Whatever your mind is seeing, it isn’t from God if it contradicts scripture.

When someone points out your contradictions with scripture, you make comments like this; as if disagreeing with your non-scriptural beliefs means “you give satan a door in your life”.

I have refrained from responding to such comments in a way it deserves for a simple reason: I believe you have an extremely troubled mind full of hallucinations and confusion coupled with a breathtaking ignorance of the meaning of scripture.

You have posted dozens of passages concerning OT Prophets as if they apply to you: and condemnation of “false prophets” as if they apply to everyone that disagrees with you.

I am truly concerned for your well being, especially your mental health.

peace to you

5. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    I think that is hard for you to accept the reality that people are unique it annoyed your consdience to see that they are people with a unique vision to see something you can not comprehend, this your inner conscience, this only means that you may have something bothering you, maybe you may need to seek some spiritual help.

Maybe this call help about between a true prophet or “false prophets”
    Deuteronomy 18:18-20 (NKJV)
    I will raise up for them a Prophet like you from among their brethren, and will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him.
    And it shall be that whoever will not hear My words, which He speaks in My name, I will require it of him.
    But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that a prophet shall die.'

6. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only thing I need to comprehend about your visions/dreams/beliefs is that they are contrary to scripture and therefore not of God.

Do you think you are the Prophet from Deut 18:18-20?

peace to you

7. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ

I'm not a god
    Mmmmm :Cautious
    a Prophet you'll never know Confused

8. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    I already know. Your visions/dreams/beliefs are contrary to God’s word. You are not a prophet and you are ignorant of the meaning of scripture.

I didn’t ask if you thought you were a god. Strange you would bring it up.

And you still can’t answer simple questions directly.

peace to you

9. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    first, love the one you hate and believe

10. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    First, love the Lord your God with all your mind, body, soul and strength, then love your neighbor as yourself.

I have no hate for you or anyone else. I already believe according to God’s Word.

peace to you

11. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have you talked to your pastor about these issues?

12. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    I engaged with him from his first post… “my testimony”.

He never speaks of being evolved in a church. He says he has very little education, can’t read very well and is “self-taught”. His parents were Catholic but not him. He has a relative that is Pentecostal that has tried to guide him,

His father was very abusive to him and his siblings. Two brothers died of complications of aids virus.

He is obsessed, imo, with the idea he is receiving new revelations from God through visions/dreams. Nearly every thread has something to do with his “visions”.

peace to you

13. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Candy - excellent observation!

and thus a good reason to find a good church and have some counseling with the pastors.

14. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    Agreed. He needs a mature Christian to guide him in his faith.

OTOH, he needs, imo, professional counseling to cope with childhood abuse and his current hallucinations for his own mental health and that of his family.

If you read his testimony in “my testimony” thread, you might notice a sentence where he thinks his 5 year old daughter is also receiving revelations by way of dreams and visions.

He needs professional help

peace to you

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    it a shame that your assessment of my life, that I would go to a pastor to give me what he or shy don't have, for they have also human faulty, Faith with all that happens in one's life, never knowing the Lord sees everything, every thought but you Hardin your heart to those who are misfortunate, these are God's children, I can show you everything about Father Adda, by the way, Adda means DAD, when He gave strength to those who have are less of them, but you try to but down and the Father gives faith in the mists of all you say or do.
    You can not have faith if you pull down God's children. Seeing all that I posted you still don't believe.
    What did Christ says let look for those who need to me reminded

16. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    Believe what? That you are a Prophet? That you are getting revelation from God through dreams and visions?

All you have posted about your dreams/visions center around YOU. You are the focus, not God, not Jesus, not the gospel, it’s all about YOU.

What do I believe from “all that you have posted”? I believe you have a deeply troubled mind.

Quite frankly, from what you have said about your 5year old daughter also having dreams and visions, I fear for her well-being.

You have endured years of abuse from your father. Your brothers have died tragically. You are hallucinating. You are woefully ignorant of scripture and even of how to study and understand it.

You need professional counseling. The sooner the better.

peace to you

17. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ

A man that is blind
    John 9:20-41 (NKJV) His parents answered them and said, "We know that this is our son and that he was born blind, but by what means he now sees we do not know, or who opened his eyes we do not know. He is of age; ask him. He will speak for himself."
    His parents said these things because they feared the Jews, for the Jews, had agreed already that if anyone confessed that He was Christ, he would be put out of the synagogue.
    Therefore his parents said, "He is of age; ask him."
    So they again called the man who was blind, and said to him, "Give God the glory! We know that this Man is a sinner."
    He answered and said, "Whether He is a sinner or not I do not know. One thing I know: that though I was blind, now I see."
    Then they said to him again, "What did He do to you? How did He open your eyes?"
    He answered them, "I told you already, and you did not listen. Why do you want to hear it again? Do you also want to become His disciples?"
    Then they reviled him and said, "You are His disciple, but we are Moses' disciples.
    We know that God spoke to Moses; as for this fellow, we do not know where He is from."
    The man answered and said to them, "Why, this is a marvelous thing, that you do not know where He is from, yet He has opened my eyes!
    Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him.
    Since the world began it has been unheard of that anyone opened the eyes of one who was born blind.
    John 9: 33 -38 If this Man were not from God, He could do nothing."
    They answered and said to him, "You were completely born in sins, and are you teaching us?" And they cast him out.
    Jesus heard that they had cast him out; and when He had found him, He said to him, "Do you believe in the Son of God?"
    He answered and said, "Who is He, Lord, that I may believe in Him?"
    And Jesus said to him, "You have both seen Him and it is He who is talking with you."
    Then he said, "Lord, I believe!" And he worshiped Him.

John 9: 39 -41 And Jesus said, "For judgment, I have come into this world, that those who do not see may see, and that those who see may be made blind."

Then some of the Pharisees who were with Him heard these words, and said to Him, "Are we blind also?"

John 9: 41 Jesus said to them, "If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, 'We see.' Therefore your sin remains.

Matthew 15:12-14 (NKJV)Then His disciples came and said to Him, "Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?"
    But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
    Let them alone.
    They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a ditch."

Matthew 5:17-19 (NKJV) "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.
    For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.
    Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

18. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    And how will you define victory?

peace to you

19. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    I have no more for you
    Matthew 10:14-15 (KJV) And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.
    Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

Matthew 3:2 (KJV) And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

20. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    Actually, a man that was blind until Jesus healed him.

Do you think just because you can quote scripture about Jesus healing a blind man that it somehow refers to you? Or to me?

Are you saying I’m blind because I don’t believe you are a prophet receiving dreams and visions from God?

Jesus said to let your “yes” be yes and your “no” be no. Speak plainly. Are you capable of answering questions directly?

Are you claiming to be a Prophet? Do you think you are Jesus? Do you think you are receiving new revelation from God? Speak plainly, yes or no?

Do you think anyone who doesn’t believe you is blind? Is unsaved? Has opened a door to satan. Is opposed to God. Is Satan himself? Speak plainly, what do you believe?

When your dreams and visions contradict scripture, do you think we should believe your dreams and visions instead of scripture? When your “discernment” contradicts scripture, the very words of Jesus our Lord, do you believe we should believe you instead of scripture? Speak plainly, if you are able, yes or no?

peace to you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.