1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Grief and Sorrow

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by OneIsTheWord, Jun 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Except they were speaking the words of Jesus, the gospel of the Kingdom.

You are spewing nonsense from an extremely troubled mind that contradicts the words of our Lord Jesus.

These passages don’t apply to you, your dreams/visions, or to me for not believing you.

You are in need of professional counseling. The sooner the better.

peace to you

2. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Just two words for you Admonish and Reproach

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I assume that "Shy" is meant to mean "She" - if so, then that tells us quite a bit about your theology.........

4. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just two words for you:

professional counseling

peace to you

5. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    thank you, yes it was she, you world not understand, you guys are well program, you only know your tradition
    In Hebrews 6:4-6 (KJV) For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost,
    And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,
    If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves, the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

But in my part
    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live: yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify: and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. For he that is dead is freed from sin. Now if we are dead with Christ, we believe that we shall also, live with him: In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
    Galatians 2:20; Matthew 23:34; Romans 6:6-8; Galatians 5:11;
    Matthew 27:38; Colossians 2:11

#25 OneIsTheWord, Jul 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  6. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Galatians 6:7-8 (KJV) Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    For he that soweth to his the flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption, but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

7. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    I’m ok with that.

Should I ever become mentally ill with hallucinations and begin thinking I’m getting new revelation from God, and that I am a Prophet I suppose God will see I’ve sown advice to you, in brotherly love, to get professional counseling and then He will send me someone to suggest I get professional counseling.

Then I will have reaped what I have sown. Hopefully, I won’t be blind to the truth of my troubled mind and reject the advice.

peace to you

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have absolutely no ideal what you are talking about

So I will make this very simple for you.

Scripture teaches us that only a man should be a pastor.
    Do you agree? - and please - just a simple yes or no

9. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    exactly
    2 Timothy 4:3-4 (NKJV) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine, but according to their own desires, because they have itching ears, they will heap up for themselves teachers; and they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables.

10. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist

You have no ideal what I am talking about - do you.

11. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    [QUOTE="Salty, post: then that tells us quite a bit about your theology......

I said that you already believe in your theology. to understand my theology. is too powerful because it is so deep, you have to understand, the darkness to understand my theology.

In Proverbs 25:2-3 (NKJV) It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, But the glory of kings is to search out all matters.
    As the heavens for height and the earth for depth, So the heart of kings are unsearchable.

Why is it impossible to understand my theology?
    In 1 Corinthians 2:11-15 (NKJV) For what man knows the things of a man except for the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so, no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.
    Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, that we might know the things that have been freely given to us by God.
    These things we also speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
    But the natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

But he who is spiritual judges all things, yet he himself is rightly judged by no one.

you see thats why

12. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is the most important thing you have said.

John 1:3-4 “In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness but the darkness did not comprehend it.”

1John 1:4-5 ….”God is light and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say we have fellowship with Him, but walk in darkness, we lie….”

I urge you to walk out of the darkness of your troubled mind. Get professional counseling.

peace to you

13. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    you only assume then you attack

14. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You make statements that make no sense - we ask questions - you do not answer.

so long

15. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ

When you ask me a question my response can not be carnal-minded but in the Spirit.
    What I show is scripture is your answer to your question

for instance, you say [QUOTE="Salty, post: You make statements that make no sense - we ask questions - you do not answer.

Answer

1 Corinthians 2:15-16 (KJV) But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
    For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

1 Corinthians 3:1-3 (NKJV) And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in Christ.
    I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able; for you are still carnal.

For where there are envy, strife, and divisions among you, are you not carnal and behaving like mere men?

Proverbs 28:5 (NKJV) Evil men do not understand justice,
    But those who seek the LORD understand all.

the Answer is spiritual, not carnal you assume then you attack

16. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    You quote scripture that does not apply to you. They do not apply to me. It does not apply to the questions asked.

You are attempting to use passages of scripture in a passive aggressive manner to promote yourself as a super spiritual “prophet of God” with such deep insight into God that the rest of us simply cannot understand because we aren’t as spiritual as you are.

And not only that, just for asking questions you can’t answer or questions that embarrass you, you quote scripture that can be (and should be) interpreted as questioning our salvation, calling us carnal, evil, without Holy Spirit and without Christ.

Based on the things you have posted that are contrary to scripture, I can confidently say you do not have the mind of Christ, you are not a prophet, you are hallucinating and NOT seeing visions from God and…..

…. you are in desperate need of professional counseling…..

peace to you

17. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    In few weeks you will get your answer, anyone else one to join him

#37 OneIsTheWord, Jul 16, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
  18. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you think you are a god?

Should I “believe” in you, instead of Jesus? Instead of scripture?

professional counseling

peace to you

19. OneIsTheWord

OneIsTheWord Member

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    :Biggrin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.