1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Neighbor

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by righteousdude2, Aug 17, 2011.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please join me in asking for God's favor and touch in the physical life of my neighbor. He just came home following surgery to remove cancer from his pancreas and stomach.

We know this type of cancer is NOT good, but we also know that God is in the business of doing the impossible in the life of those who seek Him.

I am not sure if Howard, or his family knows Jesus, so that is prayer number one. The other is that God touch Howard and bring about a miraculous healing.

Pastor Paul

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying::1_grouphug:

Lord, we pray for the neighbor and family to accept You as Savior and Lord of their lives! We pray that Thy will be done concerning healing this man. We know that You are able to perform a miracle,but we desire Your will! In Thy of Jesus we are praying to, Amen

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

Your neighbor is in my prayers.

4. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

:praying::1_grouphug: that your neighbor will be saved and that God will give him the strength to endure this cancer which as of now has no cure, but we are asking You to do what is best for this precious soul who needs You the most in his life. In the name of Jesus. Amen

5. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Lord, I pray for Howard's healing and I pray also that you will move him to be aware of your presence at this time. May he look to you for his healing and draw close to you now. In Jesus precious Name. Amen