1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Prediction on the Fiscal Cliff--And it's Not Good for Republicans

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by InTheLight, Dec 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Ewww. I've got an ilk. Sounds like an infectious disease. :smilewinkgrin:

Now you sound like a liberal as you've never heard me say anything about hating any Mormons. In case you're wondering, it works like this:

Person A says I disagree with what they are saying or doing. And the liberal responds: You're just preaching hate.:thumbsup:

Right. I'm sure there are some on here who can appreciate all the whining the clique does about the President and anything that doesn't align with their politics.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I'd have to consider the false god worshiper a candidate to be considered in order to look at his policy positions.

You worship a false god, and I, a man who worships Christ, will not support you. :thumbsup:

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You worship yourself, and use liberal causes to support that position.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I have never seem anyone in seven years as you with such an agenda. I can promise you this, if there is anyway I can remove you and your games from this board, I will do so.

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Why don't we just get you to write a book of Fairy Tales.

:laugh: This is one of the most hilarious things I've ever read. And you're seriously lifting you and your friends up with that statement with every ounce of strength in your body.:laugh:

Again, why do folks on here think I care what they think or consider of me? But I guess the clique's personal attacks are all okay.

Jesus told the truth and they crucified Him. Guess the clique just doesn't like the truth being made known.

Next thing you know you'll be saying I'm possessed by Beezlebub for driving out a demon.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Sounds like a threat to me. Might explain all the harassing posts.

7. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Take it however you want. The Spirit in me tells me you are pure evil, and that is the way it is.

8. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dodge the question, typical.

Personal attack coupled with sanctimonious proclamation of spiritual superiority--business as usual with Zaac.

First pride, then the crash—
    the bigger the ego, the harder the fall.

9. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom. 14 But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth. 15 Such “wisdom” does not come down from heaven but is earthly, unspiritual, of the devil. James 3:13-15

10. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

To get us back on topic:

My prediction is that the talks this weekend will produce a bill that will only kick the can down the road again and not only will it not solve anything it will make our economic situation much worse.

And no matter what, the Republicans will be blamed.

11. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I have had enough of you. For six months you told me and other posters we were going to hell. I ask the moderators, adminstrators, and the webmaster of this board, either ban Zaac or me.

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

i answered the question. you just didn't like the answer.

Personal attack on whom? Mitt Romney, because that is clearly the person being referenced. And if you worship a false god, you're darn skippy that I'm gonna proclaim spiritual superiority in Christ.

RIF

13. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

I sent a PM to Saturneptune in which I apologized to him for my comment. I really didn't think it was so bad until I reread it from his point of view. I offer an apology to all those I offended. I'm sorry.

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Right, because everybody can read in that post where I said you were going to hell. What you need to do is get off your OBVIOUS mission to get me banned as it seems to be having quite the affect on you.[​IMG]

15. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Talks will produce a bill that will be voted on, but Republicans in the Senate will attempt to filibuster it because they don't want to be seen as voting for tax increases. If there is a vote in the House it won't pass.

The Republicans will be blamed, and rightly so. Boehner couldn't even get his own party behind his Plan B. There are 35-40 hard-core Republicans from safe districts that will stubbornly refuse any sort of tax increase, even on incomes above $1 million.

We're going over the cliff.

16. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I will leave it in the judgement of the ones in charge. You have taunted me, Carpro, Arbo, Earth, Wind and Fire and many others for months. Sometimes it was direct, sometimes implied. If the ones in charge allow you to remain, I do not belong here.

17. mont974x4

mont974x4 New Member

ITL,
    I hope you're right. Except I believe the Democrats should be blamed, even though I know they won't be.

18. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your direct response to me:

I take as a personal attack on me.

Reading is fundamental? Yes, and saying I worship a false god is clearly a personal attack on me.

19. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Didn't the pundits say weeks ago that we'r going over that cliff? Ultimately, Jesus is still on His throne so I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it. Just another round of politicians playing politics for show and everybody else being caught in the crossfire.

20. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I will also say this. It took private messages to get a relationship with Robert Snow cleared up after years of post because of you. He is a Christian that I have had a good relationship with for many years. Your association with his posts caused the problem. I apologized to him. Another one of your better accomplishments.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.