1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My son is in much danger

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by joy2, Aug 13, 2014.

1. joy2

joy2 New Member
    Site Supporter

It's been quite a while since I've been on here, but I'm asking for prayers for my son. He's had a drug problem for many years, and to several rehabs. Now he's in a home less shelter. I couldn't let him come here after a fall, because he would take my car, or something to sell. I've been down that road many times. I'm so afraid he will die or do something to his self to get out of this problem. I see things happen in his life and think God is answering prayers for him, and then he falls again. I've lived ten years worrying and being manipulated. I love him with all my heart. He has a nine year old son, and I think is second wife will leave him. I lost my husband a short while back, I don't want to lose my son. Please keep him in your prayers.
    God Bless,
    Joy2

2. Gina B

Gina B Active Member

Will do. I don't know where in Ohio you are, but if he is anywhere near Ashland, there used to be a place called Pump House Ministries. It was a while ago and they were small but strong in their commitment and dedication. If he is anywhere NEAR and they still are there, I would say it is worth checking out. They are good people.
    I just looked it up and they are not only still there, but have massively grown! Wow. I hope he is close enough and it can be considered.

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

In my prayers.