1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My son Miciah

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by TheBibleSender, Nov 27, 2010.

1. TheBibleSender

TheBibleSender New Member

My son Miciah has been having some trouble with his eyes lately. Lots of blinking. My wife made him an eye doctor appt but his eyes have been getting worse he turns his head a lot and seems like they are really bothering him. We will be taking him in tomorrow after church. Please pray that it turns out to be nothing to serious. Thanks.

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I'm praying brother. That's scary!!

3. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I pray it is nothing serious.

4. TheBibleSender

Miciah had an MRI and an EEG both turned out fine. He has an appt tomorrow where we will sit with the doctor and go from there. Thanks for your prayers. God bless. :)

5. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Praise God you ruled out the big stuff!! I pray that you can find the answer though. It's frustrating when you just don't know what's going on.

6. abcgrad94

abcgrad94 Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for the update. I pray all goes well. It's scary when they're too little to tell you what's wrong and you're trying to figure it out.

7. TheBibleSender

Dr said it is probably a tic which should go away and I have noticed that it seems to be almost completely gone. Thanks all for your prayers. God bless. :)