1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Space

Discussion in 'Travel Forum' started by bobbyd, May 14, 2007.

1. bobbyd

bobbyd New Member

I figure since there is a thread for facebook, there might as well be one for My Space too.

www.myspace.com

Like facebook, you just have to be looking out for the freaks or pervs who apparently have no shame. I use my own space as an outreach and part of my ministry. I have Christian and evangelism links on it, and i use the blog to post devotional material.

Anyone else on myspace?

2. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

3. Dittokins

Dittokins New Member

I have a myspace account to keep in touch with family in Ar. But to parents BEWARE if your kids have accounts. Make sure you know where they are going in there. I have come across alot of GARBAGE when trying to find backgrounds or graphics for my page. It's not supposed to have nudity but I guess if its in drawing or painting form its allowed or if it shows everything except direct "parts" they allow it. Just be carful where you go on there. Videos are better left alone as well if your kids are looking through them. One good place I have found for decorating your space is Christian Myspace Graphics . I just say have fun but be guarded.:wavey: