1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My upcoming sermon on the second coming of Christ

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by evangelist6589, Sep 4, 2012.

1. evangelist6589

evangelist6589 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know that Christians greatly disagree in this area and so for my upcoming message I am not going to get into the technical details of the Olivet Discourse but will instead focus on the APPLICATION of the discourse. David Jeremiah's book UNTIL CHRIST RETURNS has provided a perfect outline for my message as the book is application based and focused. I welcome comments from Reformed & non Dispensationalists as long as its application based. Stanley & MacArthur disagree on Lordship but their Christian living sermons are very similar. So if anyone has any ideas for me please do post. I will be talking about evangelism and doing that and am grabbing some ideas from a reformed book called What is a healthy church member? I will be talking about other things as well but the parable of the talents will be the focus as I will focus on application alone just as Jeremiah has done in his book UNTIL CHRIST RETURNS.

John