1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nadya Suleman wants a television career as a "childcare expert" AND $2,000,000.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scarlett O., Feb 1, 2009.

1. Scarlett O.

Scarlett O. Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    When I first heard of the eight babies born in California, I rejoiced at their live births and at their seemingly healthy births.

I still do.

Yet, when I found out that she had 6 more at home, with no father, I began to smell something awful.

Each day, something newer and more foul smelling about this story is revealed. She's going to be interviewed by Oprah and by Dianne Sawyer this week. She wants 2,000,000 dollars and a television show.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/health/article5627531.ece

What makes me sick about all of this is that all 14 of her children were IVF children. She isn't infertile. She just wanted children and no husband. Who paid for all of this? And where is this $2,000,000 coming from ?

I don't have any children. And it's too late for me. She, unethically and foolheartedly, has 14. Where's the equity in that?

I have married friends who gone through the heartbreak of infertility and cannot afford IVF.

I hope that when the truth of all of this is finally revealed that some type of justice will prevail.

My biggest hope is that those babies are taken care of and find Christ at an early age.

Peace-