1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Nancy's Personal Airline

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Dragoon68, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

2. SeekingTruth

SeekingTruth Member

Just exercising royal prerogatives to which she has decided she is entitled by divine right.

3. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Is the Speaker of the House (third from the President) entitled to certain privileges? I don't know. What was done by previous speakers?

4. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

She's entitled to the responsibilities of the Speaker of the House but not to the use of the USAF as a her personal airline and the same applies to all other past holders of the office and to Congress in general. They waste far too much public money on their boondoggles around the country and the world.

5. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

I imagine security is a concern for her traveling to foreign, and possibly hostile, areas. I have no problem with this, regardless of who the speaker is.

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Her home in San Fransisco is not a hostile area. At least its not if you are a libbie.