1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

National Abortion Rights Action League Backs Obama

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Palatka51, May 14, 2008.

1. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Then let them fund their own sin. Their indiscretions, then the murder of a child should not be on the public dole. If the public funds it, the public is responsible.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    1) More a matter of playing along with the premise to make a point about the warfare state candidate - John Sidney McCain III.

2) A vote for John Sidney McCain III is a vote to continue the war in Iraq which had and continues to have nothing to do with the war against al Qaeda and a vote to start a third war in that area of the world, this time against Iran. A war which would lead to the financial demise of the United States and a drastic increase in the number of abortions due to the dire financial straits that most people would find themselves in as they will decide it is cheaper to have an abortion than to pay for the rearing of the child.

A vote for John Sidney McCain III is a vote to increase abortions.

Look at the big picture, folks, not just political rhetoric.

3. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

You and everyone else that is advocating a pull out of Iraq, mark my words, Barry Obama will not, I repeat, will not do it. In fact he will have us in Iran at the bat of an eye lid, if we are not there before he is elected. The "if" is in Iran's hands. Iran has been supplying the insurgency in Iraq and Hamas. Something will have to be done to stop that. I maybe wrong but I believe that President Bush's hands are tied by Congress to do anything about it. However if Iran should do something stupid on their part then even the appeasers in Congress will have to react.

If Barry is in office he will have a 70% Democratic Congress. Good bye babies, Good bye Marriage, Good bye gun ownership, Hello reduced sentencing of criminals, Hello Gay adoptions, Hello Government involvement in every nook and cranny of our daily life, and Hello to persecution to anyone that speaks up against gay rights and abortions. Hello to God's righteous judgment. :tear:

4. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Sorry about the off-topic comment. Was responding to an earlier off-topic blurb.

#44 NiteShift, May 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2008
  5. donnA

donnA Active Member

How so since he is a pro life candidate?

Are you aware that Obama believes new borns(live birth babies) aren't persons and can be murdered, because everyone knows, babies are a punishment.
    This is what you support and approve of if you vote for Obama

6. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'd love to see this answer too.

7. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    "in the short term, or even the long term, I would not support the repeal of Roe v. Wade." - Senator John Sidney McCain III in an Associated Press news story dated 8/24/1999

8. donnA

donnA Active Member

1999, thats been a long time, have you changed your mind on anything at all in 9 yrs?
    more current facts:

http://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/John_McCain_Abortion.htm

http://www.johnmccain.com/Informing/issues/95b18512-d5b6-456e-90a2-12028d71df58.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Trbaufpok8

While you defend and support a candidate who believes babies are a punishment, and live birth babies can and should be murdered.
    So far as I can see you have nothing to say about anyone until you line up with scripture on murder and doing and approving evil.

Obama, agian:
    supports murdering live birth babies.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2016737/posts

If your worried about what will happen about abortion, Obama is the wrong candidate for you.
    But I don't believe your worried about abortion continuing, or if R v.W will be repealed, or even how many abortions there will be. Your biggest worry, according to watching you post the past week is that you want to make sure babies are still murdered in our country, even live birth babies. This is what you have been approving, even though it goes against God, even though God spoke about it in scripture(verses already posted).
    Your goal, continue abortions, continue murdering babies, babies are punishment after all in the pro aborts mind set, we see that with your constant support and approval of Obama.

So you've really got something to talk about saying abortion will increase under McCain.

9. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You need to read the paragraph immediately above my statement that you quoted.

10. donnA

donnA Active Member

I have, and I disagree, there are people who respect human life.

Your previous answer to this question shows you had something else in mind,, when you said
    This is what I have addressed.

Why do you approve of a person who believes it is ok to murder a live birth baby because babies are punishment? Do you not see a scriptural problem with killing live birth babies? Or are they as he says, 'not persons'?

11. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Absolutely. I think it is wrong. As I have said before in this forum I want all abortions, for any reason, to be banned.

Also, as I have said before in this forum the abortion issue does not drive my vote. I take a much broader purview to voting.

12. donnA

donnA Active Member

As a christian we are to view the world through scripture. We first start with scripture, then move on to economics. Some start their world view with economics then move on to scripture and expect scripture to conform.
    If you beleive murdering live birth babies is wrong, why wouldn't you do whatever you can to try and stop it, instead of supporting the only candidate who beleives in murder babies born alive. When a christian votes for Obama they are giving their approval to these murders.

13. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Baloney. Obviously, we will have to agree to disagree on this subject. It has been nice debating this subject with you, sister Donna.