1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

National Geographic on the book of Revelation

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by BobRyan, Feb 16, 2006.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

2. BillyBayou613

BillyBayou613 New Member

I find no riddles in this great book.
    I think that people forget that there are 65 other books that must be read and stuided before you get to this last book that reveals the great PLAN that started in Gen.1:1.

BB

3. standingfirminChrist

The fact that they did not want the preacher reading the Bible tells you something. They are not interested in the truth concerning Revelation and the trumpet judgments during the tribulation period.

Man does not want to face reality when it comes to God's Word. They do not like to retain God in their knowledge.

They cannot disprove the Word of God by man's philosophy, but they will try any way they can.

4. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    In any case - it may be an opportunity to evangelize as people in your community may be made "more aware" by having watched that show.

If nothing esle - put up a sign saying "The truth about Revelation".

See an open door - take it.

5. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

I don't want National Geographic or any other secular, pseudo scientific institution giving their opinion about anything in the bible. Distortion is guaranteed.

6. BobRyan

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    As I understand it they are not asking for your vote on that point. If it turns out you can not change their business plans -- my suggestion is that you find a way evangelize in the context of a community that has had their interest raised by having seen that program.

Or you could just let the opportunity pass you by.

Either way - I am ok with it. Just wanted to let those who have an interest in evangelizing their community know about the up coming event.