1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Natural man

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by psalms109:31, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

Good answers Canady and Marcia;

2. psalms109:31

psalms109:31 Active Member

condemned

Jesus has paid the penalty of the soul, not for the body.

Who can save us from the body of death. praise be to Jesus. It does not say He is going to save the body, but save us from it.

This body is from this world and it will be destroyed and we will be given a Spiritual body.

Saying that it is from the natural body that i despise is very polluted.

The flesh is pretty polluted, because Jesus has condemned sin in this wicked flesh.

To say that new was the old is pretty wrong.

If it is new then it is not the old.

Transformed and every other word you use to change it doesn't make it a difference. The natural and spiritrual is not the same, Never was.

I do not see how you don't get it.

One is natural one is spiritual, one destroyes the other to make new.

We all do agree, but we all refuse to agree with one another. You all just don't want to believe one destroyes the other.

Being transformed in one destroying the other and replacing the other, it is pretty cut and dry.

#62 psalms109:31, Jul 20, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2006
  3. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist

4. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

Romans, chapter 8

"11": But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

What else can you say?

5. psalms109:31

Body

Most people love thier flesh and take care of it.

I myself despise it, but i also see it as the temple of the Holy Spirit.

To matter how you want to change it the scripture clearly says that sin has been condemned in the flesh.

I see the body being totally depraved, God is not going to save, because when God sees this flesh He sees the sin and all He want is the destruction of it. The inward man is not totally depraved and it can be reached through the words of Jesus. The flesh has no choice it wants to follow after fleshly thing. The Spiritual body that we will be transformed into it craves Spiritual

In the rebirth we will be given a Spiritual body. We are transformed from one body to the other, saying it was the natural body is mens words. Saying God is going to reform us from the dust is mens words.

God doesn't change the dust will return from which it came. This change will be in a blink of an eye. From the dust we came to the dust we will return, but the inward being was a breath that came from the mouth of God. Just like the words of Jesus which is Spirit and life.

The body is only a vessel of something greater.

It is very simple to me the Spiritual body replaces the natural and makes us complete.

God has saved me from this body of death. Only Jesus can.

We seen what hapen when a sin body is resurrected, it dies again.

When we are resurrected not in an earthly body, but in Spritual we will live forever.

The Spiritual bodies never was and isn't the natural body.

They are two different bodies completely, i do not see why you do not see it.

6. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

Then you do not believe in a Resurrection.

7. psalms109:31

Belief

Jesus was raised on the third day resurrected and was lifted into heaven.

Lazarus was raised and was resurrected in the same body and died again.

We will be resurrected in a new body one that will not perish.

Do you see the difference in being raised in a natural body with sin and without sin.

Since Jesus has condemned sin in the flesh then we will be resurrected in a new body..

Just as there is a natural body there is a Spiritual body.

Our bodies with sin came from the dust and will return to it, but the Spiritual body will last for eternity.

8. Marcia

Marcia Active Member

The Bible tells us that our spiritual body will come from our natural body!!!! Look at Rom 8.11 posted by Brother Bob.

Read what jdcanady posted.

You are ignoring and denying scripture. You are also doubting God's ability to transform our natural body into the spiritual body.

This is it for me because it's time to shake the dust from my feet on this one.

9. psalms109:31

No problem wqith scripture

Spirit gives life to the natural bodies. I agree, but it replaced not changes it to the Spiritual body. Like you changing your cloths until a Spiritual one.

God is not going to return our body from the dust that His words say's it is going back to, but replace what is left with the Spiritual while the natural goes back to the dust in which it comes.

We both agree the the Spiritual is not the natural, why do we continue to say that it was comes from what it was.

See what we see is this natural body is totally corrupt, because Jesus has condemned sin in the flesh. Jesus has brought us hope for the soul, and He will cloths us in robes of white.